How to make your best photos?
No description, however good it may be, will describe your venue.
Only the photos will do it.
Try to tell through images pictures the chronicle of a visit to your property, as if you were receiving us. Let’s see, for example, the photos we would take in a chalet:
1. Start by taking pictures of the exterior, as if we have just arrived: first impressions of the street, the garden, the entrance door, etc.
2. Then the hall, living room or living room
3. Then the rest of spaces, starting with the common ones: dining room, office and kitchen.
4. Finally the most private: bedrooms, bathrooms etc.
1. Start photographing from the entrance what you see when accessing the room
2. Then, take two or three photos from each of the corners. Make sure to show everything.
3. Finally, I photograph the most characteristic aspects of the room, the exceptional, for example, a bookcase, the wooden ceiling …
All that are necessary to show your venue. With digital devices it will not cost you anything to take some extra photos and we do not charge for publishing a certain number.
Los ajustes de cookies de esta web están configurados para "permitir cookies" y así ofrecerte la mejor experiencia de navegación posible. Si sigues utilizando esta web sin cambiar tus ajustes de cookies o haces clic en "Aceptar" estarás dando tu consentimiento a esto.